Saturday, October 12, 2013

My newest erotic and sexual dreams!

I had to go back to my previous post about it to find out when I last had them.  It was in february!  8 months later, I had 3 in 2 nights!!!  woof what's going on? hahaha

The first 2 were in the same morning last thursday.... between 5am and 8 am!

In the first one, I was with the "infamous" J.  So it was actually the first dream I had with a gay guy I know and as a matter of fact that I have dated and had feelings for.  the only thing I remember from that dream is that we were 69ing in a position that is clearly impossible in real life. Dreams hahah!!!

In the second one, i was on bed with another unknown guy.  He was naked and was showing me his butt.  The dream was too short, so the only thing that happened is that I was playing with his "rear parts" ( trying not to be too vulgar here!!)

I was already amazed to have had these 2 dreams in the same morning!  The next morning, i had another one!  In that dream, i was in a bar with a guy I've been chatting with this week.  he didn't look like the guy at all but it was him nonethelesse!!  He was all over me....  pulling his pants down and showing me his hardware and sitting on me.  I was a bit embarassed in the dream and I was trying to escape him haha... even if I was excited by him.

I didn't have a dream that i could remember of this morning, but it's all good haha.



3 comments: