Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shopping for a man. Parts 4 and 4b!!

You all thought that was all over , right??!?  Ha ha me too!!

Just kidding!!  After the 3rd part of this "series", I just wanted not to stress about it and just let things flow for a while.  That was until I decided that I wanted to buy a new pair of pants for the upcoming Christmas party.  And of course, I had to go back to the same store!  So I went back last Saturday.  Prospect number 1 was there... but of course he wasn't the one who helped me. (Prospect #2 was not there, for the record).  So it's another salesman helped me.  He was nice, but not as charming as the other 2 :)  But, I have to give him that he has the nicest butt of all the salesmen from that store!!!  LOL  (I really do have an obsession fo butts!!)

I did find a model that I liked, except they didn't have it in my size.  Luckily, there was one availabe in another store, so they ordered it for me so I could get it today.

I went to the store after work tonight.  There was one girl and Prospect #2.  I went to see the girl, cause Prospect #2 was busy with customers.  So I tell her that I'm coming to get my pants. She asks what is my name and....  prospect #2 yells my name!  I smiled to him.

It turns out that they had not received my pants yet.  It will be tomorrow only.  So I leave the store and Prospect #2 tells me good bye!  I wish him a goodbye too!  After that I go eat in the restaurant area of the mall, kinda hoping that he would surprisingly appear and say hi!!  I know he has a girlfriend, so I'm not looking to seduce him.  I'm mostly curious to know how come does he remember my name ??  Why is he so friendly with me?

Anyways, he didn't surprisingly come by, so after I finished eating, I left and went to the grocery store.

As I entered, who do I see at the cashier??? Prospect #1!!!  I can't believe he's there but almost leaving!!  So I rapidly get all I need and go pay it.  I hoped that maybe he had seen me (very probable that he didn't, though) and had decided to wait for me to chat outside.  Once I go out of the store, I look around, but he's not there.....  I can't believe that if I had arrived 5 minutes earlier, I could have met him in the alleys of the store and maybe have the guts to talk to him....  What a bummer :(

Anyways, I will go back to the store tomorrow to get my pants.  I may also go back to the same grocery store next Tuesday, in case prospect #1 always does his grocery at the same day and time :)



10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You had a day of weird coincidences! Fun fun! Keep us posted!
    -Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with having an obsession with butts!

    And glad to know you're at least not entertaining serious notions of trying to convert heterosexual man. (Though the occasional fantasy about it can be fun.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm not THAT crazy !! He may not be hetero, though, he could be bi, except he has a girlfriend and JF is not a couple breaker!! At least not intentionnally :P

      Delete
  3. It's fun reading about your "shopping" expeditions! Why do I have this feeling your closet is going to be full of new clothes soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing he came out of the closet then. He'll need that space for the clothes. ;)

      Delete
    2. LOL! Good one, Colorful One! ;)

      Delete
    3. I try to contain myself !!

      But my closet (and room) IS small... To the point where my mom told me once that I would miss space the day I have a "companion"!!

      Delete
  4. Maybe you could get a second job at that store, JF. It sounds like it's overrun with male beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, excellent idea, Ann Marie!

      JF, you could make a little extra pocket money and work in a setting that was easy on the eyes! :)

      Delete
    2. They really have a good quality of male butts at that store!! Better than the average!! LMAO

      Except if I work there, I would be a really crappy salesman... I'm no good in fashion and I would always stare at my coworkers, leaving my customers unhappy!

      Also, if I had a second job, who would do all of my house cleaning?? (I'm looking in your direction, Matt!!)

      Delete