Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stripping for my man

I was listening to this song on the radio this afternoon and I just felt like stripping for my man.  I have not found my man, of course.  He doesn't know what he's missing :)

Selena Gomez and The Scene - I love you like a love song

The clip doesn't portray what I had in mind when I was listening to it on the radio.  I guess there's a continuity to be found from the "Beam me up" post hahaha!!!

If you also feel like stripping for your man (or woman!) on that song, I invite you to do it and then tell me how it went :)



7 comments:

  1. Oh JF, it's been a long time since my dancing days at Chicas Locas. I'm glad this song works for you though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know another good stripping song is Wicked Games by Chris Isaak
    -Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I was getting ready to congratulate you on finding a man. And maybe expressing a little jealousy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, no!! It's just my crazy imagination again :) making me dream!!!

      Delete
    2. Nothing wrong with having an imagination or dreaming!

      Delete