Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The 4th date: To kiss or not to kiss resolved... and more (Part 1)

We had planned the 4th date to be more than an evening!  It was more like 24 hours, since I was sleeping at his place.

It was good seeing him again.  We spent a bit of time on his bed again and I finally let him kiss me on the mouth.  I also kissed him back.  We even french-kissed, but I have to admit that both of us are bad at it LOL (not sure if I need to learn his "tricks" haha).

I asked him if he had a question for me and said he didn't.  If I had been in his shoes I would have died to know how the other guy was feeling about the relationship after the "abstinence week".  So we started to prepare dinner, we were having beef tortillas.  It was fun doing that together.  I believe it was during the meal that he asked me what were my feelings about him/the relationship.  I said "Why didn't you ask when I asked you??"  He said something like he was too shy. 

My answer was what I described in the previous post.  I told him that I felt better about us during the last week and he said he had noticed a small change in my attitude too.  I told him that I was willing to give us a second chance, but not to stress about falling in love or not.  I wanted to spend time with him and enjoy it for a while, without trying to find out how I was feeling about him or to describe what kind of relationship we were in.  He agreed to that and was really happy.  I was feeling very good about it as well.

We had planned on watching the movie Avatar that night, but he had had 2 invitations from his friends to go out.  I was a bit caught of guard when he asked me if I wanted to go out with him and his friends and it took me a while to realize that I wanted to do it.  I eventually decided that it would be nice to go and it would also allow us to do something different on our dates.

We still had some time before going out so we went back to his bed.  We got to know ourselves a bit more :)  But we had to stop at one point because time had come to go out.

It felt just slightly weird to be presented as a friend or even a good friend to his friends, even if all of them knew that Flyman is gay and that surely we were "dating" but really I felt pretty good about it.  However, I'm a shy person and not so social, so I didn't get to chat a lot with his friend.  I had a good time, but like anytime I am with people I don't know, I was playing it low-key.

After a while we decided to go back to his apartment even if there was still lots of his friends in the bar.  At his place, we started to watch Avatar.  But it was already past midnight and he said he was really tired.  So we agreed to go to bed...

(to be continued :-P !!)



11 comments:

  1. An update!! Were you afraid we were going to riot? Colorful One WAS getting really impatient back there. LOL

    Sounds like the start of a great date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Ann Marie, don't worry, I can keep my own when I want!!! Also I ended this post with another big tease of mine so I'm satisfied LOL

      Delete
    2. Oh, I've noticed. "So we agreed to go to bed..." Evil, JF. Pure evil. :P

      Delete
    3. Seriously, Ann Marie, I'm glad Colorful simmered down. ;P
      -Shell

      Delete
    4. I hear you, Shell. He's a bit demanding...and sassy. ;) ((Colorful One))

      Delete
    5. Oh, Ann Marie. You have no idea. But I think this blog is actually supposed to be JF. I'm not (that much of) an attention whore. ;)

      Delete
  2. Lord love a duck, man! You are the biggest tease I know! Sounds lovely, though.
    -Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe I have some competition in being the Cliffhanger Queen! LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just so you understand, JF, cliffhangers are allowable as long as you eventually tell the rest of the story. Matty already knows that! :)

      Delete
    2. Don't worry Susan, I will !!

      Delete